Preservation Idaho Membership
Preservation Idaho offers programs for those who are interested in learning about Idaho's historic buildings and communities. Your membership supports preservation efforts across the state, but also entitles you to our member benefits.
Preservation Idaho is a private, 501(c)3 nonprofit organization which wholly relies on contributed support to continue its programming. All contributions to Preservation Idaho are tax deductible.
Have a business? Let us know if you would like to have your business associated with your account.
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
- Advance notice and priority registration for Preservation Idaho events
- Member-only events, such as our annual membership meeting and party
- Discounts to send-off parties and tours
- Belonging to an organization comprised of your peers and fellow preservationists
- Supporting an organization dedicated to preserving our state's historic and cultural resources
- All contributions to Preservation Idaho are tax deductible.
- Voting rights