- Werthheimer Building - Reno, Nevada
- Boise Diversion Dam, Bureau of Reclamation Pacific Northwest Region - Boise, Idaho
- City of Pocatello - Pocatello, Idaho
- Cambridge Museum - Cambridge, Idaho
- Panida Theater - Sandpoint, Idaho
- Lower Salmon River Cultural Resource Management Plan - Cottonwood, Idaho
- Park Place Renovation - Boise, Idaho
Examples of projects or programs insensitive to historic preservation can be awarded in the following categories: individuals or corporations who demolish historically significant buildings or sites; new construction that is insensitive or ignorant of the neighborhood's history.
- Union Pacific Railroad
For the destruction of historic railroad depots in Sugar City, Nampa, Payette, and American Falls.