Up On The Roof: A Birdseye View of Boise
Thank you to everyone who participated.
Look for this event again in 2015!
Saturday, June 15, 2013 6:00pm - 9:00pm
This self-guided walking tour will provide access to several downtown Boise rooftops and other high-in-the-sky spots, including:
- Owyhee Plaza
- Empire Building
- Plaza 121
- Jefferson Place
- 9th and Bannock Parking Garage.
Historic photos and blueprints of the buildings will be available for viewing, and volunteers will be on hand to provide historical information about the buildings as well.
Hors d'oevres, music, and no-host bar will greet you at various locations along the tour.
Spend a Saturday night in downtown Boise enjoying the lovely summer weather as you visit historic spots not usually open to the public.
- Tickets: $35 members, $40 non-members
- Pre-registration is required.
- Online registration closed on June 13, 2013 at noon.
- You can pay at the door with cash, check or credit/debit card, but you must use our online registration to RSVP. Select the option to mail a check or pay at the door.
- Tickets will not be mailed in advance.
- Start location will be emailed to registrants. On the day of the tour, find the check-in table at the start location to pick up your ticket/program.
- Plan for the entire tour to take approximately 2-1/2 hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tour will be held rain or shine.
|Tickets (per person)||$ 40.00|