Join us for WalkAbout Idaho Falls-- a 1-hour guided tour through over a century of history and architecture. Let us introduce you to the stories that make downtown Idaho Falls like no other place.
Tour Highlights Include:
- Downtown's evolution from a narrow crossing on the Snake River, through a railroad town boom and bust, to urban renewal decline and 21st century revitalization
- Residential and commercial structures spanning over 100 years of construction
- Historic river, rail, and road transportation corridors
- Simple residential architecture through commercial Richardsonian Romanesque
- Stories, myths, and legends associated with the people and places that make downtown unique